“Seek His will in all you do, and He will show you which path to take.” -Proverbs 3:6

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

I am having a hard time blogging. I know. Gah.
My computer won't read my SD card for pictures (who knows why....) so I don't really want to blog without pictures...
I know. Sorry excuse.
Here's a quick, and I mean, quick, update of the last 7 months. Geez. 7 months. I'm a terrible blogger!

So... spring semester went by way fast this year. Lots of fun things happened, and now it is SUMMER BREAK! WHOO! :) I will be teaching 3rd grade again next year, and I'm thankful for that. I really like this age group and I finally got a Promethean Board! WHOO! That is so exciting. I can do SO MUCH more with this type of technology. Must be a teacher thing.

Lately, it's been lazy summer days with the sprinkler, jumper, and pools. Kyler has been at VBS at New Salem Baptist, which is about 3 miles from home. He is loving it! There are several kids from school in his group, so it's like a mini reunion everyday for them. Harper is about to be 3 years old. Really?! Soon I will have a 7 year old and a 3 year old. WHOA.

I am so tired I can't see straight. I am working on figuring out a way to get pictures on here without having my SD card. I hate blogging with no pictures! :(

I PROMISE PROMISE PROMISE to do better. Really.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment