“Seek His will in all you do, and He will show you which path to take.” -Proverbs 3:6

Monday, October 8, 2012

It's That Time Again!!!

Yes! Christmas card time! :) Y'all know I love me some Shutterfly Christmas Cards! Shutterfly is asking the bloggerworld to show their beautiful cards for the upcoming season. This year they have so many new cards to choose from! I usually can't pick one, so I order two or three different ones! I have been ordering from Shutterfly for about 4 years now and they NEVER disappoint! I always get compliments and have so much fun making my cards! I love looking at the new cards they put out each year. This year is going to be hard to choose!!! That is why I am getting started early, and you should too! 

Before I start a long list of the cards I won't be able to choose from... y'all be sure to check out Shutterfly's specials page! They are always having a sale or some kind of deal! Check out the special page here: http://www.shutterfly.com/special-offers.
Now... on to the showcase of cards! Opinions are welcome! :) 

I finally got it down to about 6 that I like a lot. I either want about 4 or 5 pictures, or just 1 of the kiddos. Haven't quite made up my mind yet!


I just LOVE this one! I like the "teacher" like feel (HAHA) and the simplicity of it. Perfect for two pictures of the kids alone and two of them together. This one is on my top 3 list, I think!

And I love the vintage look of this one! Very simple, yet to the point! Just have to have the perfect picture!

This one is so fun for the kids! Very cheery and colorful. And lots of choices for poses to put in, too! I may even get a whole family shot in there for this one! :)

This one is cheery and colorful, too! I like the black/white pictures with the colored words. Nice contrast!

This card just looks like it would cute with a black/white picture in it. Still debating on it, though!

I love the color scheme of this card. If only I had a beach picture...

And this one is just very traditional to me. I love the verse and the colors. A picture with some pretty black eyed-susans in the background would make this card so pretty! :)

You can see all of these cards and even more (over 500 actually) at their site!

Don't forget to check out the specials page that I linked to above! They have some awesome deals to snag just in time for gifts and such! 

No comments:

Post a Comment