“Seek His will in all you do, and He will show you which path to take.” -Proverbs 3:6

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Long time no blog.

Yes, I know. It's been a while.
Long story short... I have a hard time blogging and staying on it. 
I remind myself I need to, but then I just don't.
Then I get busy. You know, getting out of school for the summer (greatest feeling EVER), playing on pinterest, laying out, and eating. The usual. :)


Yes, I did finish, (SURVIVE) my first year of teaching, thankfully. Only the good Lord knows what it took to get me through that. But I did. Praise the Lord. Since then, we've gone on vacation (new blog on that) and played outside. That's about it. It's just the second full week of summer for me anyways.. I've got lots on my calendar!
Lately, I've been planning Harper's 2nd party. That's right. She's going to be 2. As in 1, 2. Can you believe it?! I can't. That also means Kyler will be 6. as in, 6! A 6 year old and a 2 year old. Who would have thought?! Not me! Again, the good Lord has wild plans!
In other news, D and I celebrated 4 years of marriage and 7 total years together. That's nearly 1/3 of my lifetime. And soon, it will be 1/2 of my life. That's FOREVER in this day and age! I am proud of him and us and where we have come from and where we are now in life. Things are good.
Except for the little fact that I no longer have a job. I did not sign a new contract for school this year, going out on a leap of faith that something (in my general area) will come open. We have prayed diligently everyday for this, and continue to do so. As well as harassing phone calls, drop ins at the school, and numerous emails weekly to the principal begging for a job. Hey, whatever works.


I am trying to add new pictures of my kiddos since the ones up here are forever old.... Bare with me as I try this. It may look a little crazy while I am fixing and changing. But soon, I will have a new blog up of our vacation to TN and some other random stuff. 


Until then... hopefully I will blog sooner than later! :)


I'm busy. doing nothing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment