“Seek His will in all you do, and He will show you which path to take.” -Proverbs 3:6

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I know, I know...

I am alive. I promise. Just have NO excuse for my not blogging. Really...
Just the thought of catching up on Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years...
gah. I might just do a quick picture post. Maybe.
Other than that... school, school, and school. Did I mention school? Yeah,
that's my life. School, cooking, and bathing kiddos. Pretty much sums it up!
The last three weekends I have done absolutely nothing. Seriously. How lazy is that?
I should feel ashamed. But I don't. Well, maybe a little. But, really.. when you work
where I do... it takes your entire body's storage of energy to make it through the week
and by the weekend, all you can physically do is lay on the couch. Really.

Ok.. next post.. promise it will be filled with pictures and some positiveness. :) And it will be soon. : ) : )

No comments:

Post a Comment