“Seek His will in all you do, and He will show you which path to take.” -Proverbs 3:6

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Holiday Wrap Up... LATE!

Ok, ok... here it is. The busy holiday season... in pictures. I honestly can't sit and write out every detail of everything that happened. Y'all know how big our family is... so y'all know how chaotic and awesome it all was, too!  I will tell you.. I hosted Christmas Eve dinner at my house. Which is big. HUGE. I love company..I really do. But I am so OCD about my house being clean that I have never brought myself to allow a dinner INSIDE. We have birthday parties and other gatherings all the time.. but they are all OUTSIDE. This was the first one that was INSIDE. But it turned out great and everyone was good about helping me keep things clean. Even when I was sweeping under feet the whole time. :)

Christmas Day was fabulous, as always. Both kiddos got all thegifts, I do believe. Each year we say we aren't going to go all out.. but neither set of grandparents listen to us.. and when it comes down to it, we don't listen to ourselves either. Harper is just SOOOOOO easy to buy for. I just can't help myself. And Kyler Channing... gah.. he is so fun! :)

Anyways... New Years was pretty chill. We stayed home and were in  the bed before midnight. Ya. My kind of party animal night. 

So, here is our holiday wrap up in pictures. Enjoy!

















No comments:

Post a Comment