“Seek His will in all you do, and He will show you which path to take.” -Proverbs 3:6

Friday, March 11, 2011

Well, today was my last day at Joe Cook Elementary! Let me just say I fought back tears ALL DAY LONG! I have gotten so close to these kids and I love each one of them so much. I have grown to learn their ways and admire their characteristics. And my MT (mentor teacher, for those who don't know teacher terms) is so awesome.  She has taught me so much and I really am sad to be leaving.  I have gotten "settled" and used to my teacher, the students, and the school... but now it is time to move on. :( I will have a week off (not that's I'll be 'off') and then it's Caledonia time! :) I went and met my new MT this afternoon. Look like I am in for a totally new experience, even though I have the same grade! 

I am looking forward to being only 4 miles down the road from school.
Goodbye waking up at 4:30 every morning! :) That's something to be excited about.  I made my teacher a canvas for her door as a happy and made my students little goodie bags with candy and school things...
and I FINALLY got to order some cookies from the small town famous "Cookie Mama"... which is the sweetest person ever! I ended up at her house for over an hour last night just talking and realizing we know more people and have more in common than we both thought! I hope, Cookie Mama, that was the beginning of an awesome friendship! :) :) :)

I haven't taken any pictures this week. I know, bad momma.... I've been doing stuff for school and not getting home until late every night. So sue me. BUT...with the coming week off, I plan on taking LOTS of them.. especially if the weather is pretty. And I will have pictures of the
before and after of the kitchen! I have everything ready to do.
Just have to pick up the paint and start! I can't wait to see it all finished.
It will be so refreshing to see a new color every day!
Have a Happy Weekend! :) And Spring Break for those who have it!!!!

1 comment:

Shannon Willcutt said...

Hey girly! Your babies are absolutely precious!!

Lucy's middle name is Lane too *Ü* One more thing we have in common (just spelled differently!). Love that.

SO enjoyed chatting with you the other night. Come back soon!! You know my homebody self is always here!!

Much love to you...hope ya'll have a happy weekend and an awesome Spring Break! Hope you get all your painting accomplished *Ü*

Post a Comment