“Seek His will in all you do, and He will show you which path to take.” -Proverbs 3:6

Saturday, March 5, 2011



ONLY ONE MORE WEEK
OF MY FIRST PHASE!

that excites me SO much!
that means I am 7 weeks 
away from GRADUATION!
YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!

ok. i'm over it. for now. whoo!
this week has been crazy busy.
lots of things going on, but 
home life is oh so wonderful!
kiddos are great and healthy,
hubby is still oh so fine and so good
to me, and my brain is still sane!

Harper is ALL OVER THE PlACE.
as in, crawling everywhere and pulling
up on everything! She can get going
and walk on furniture like it's nobody's
business! It is too funny!
And Kyler just adores her. He will sit in
her room and play with her all the time!
Such blessings they are to me and D!

Now, for my favorite part of the blog...
PICTURES!
Happy Weekend!!










No comments:

Post a Comment