“Seek His will in all you do, and He will show you which path to take.” -Proverbs 3:6

Friday, March 18, 2011

Night 1

First night with Harper in her bed, alone...

went GREAT! :)

She slept so good! She always gets at
least twice... and I got up and just
layed her back down and she went right to sleep!
I could see her all night when I rolled over to
see on the monitor. LOVE IT!
I was prepared to be up all night with her..
She usually cries when she wakes up in her
crib. But not last night! I am so thankful she
slept so well.  Now I just have to get her
off the bottle and on her sippy cup more!
She doesn't really like her sippy cup... at all.
She will drink out of it, but only after she cries
and throws it down a few times.  I refuse to give
her the bottle unless she drinks out of her cup
for a while.  She has caught on. She will finally
drink a small amount and then look at me
like, "OK, I did it. Now give me my bottle."
Then she'll throw her cup on the floor and scream
at me. Yea. DRAMA QUEEN. :)
She is all girl. 
HAPPY WEEKEND!!

 yea, yea.. the pictures are crooked. I forgot to rotate
them before I uploaded them. You get the picture.
Little Miss has been making a MESS lately. A lot.

but she loves to help Kyler brush his teeth every night!

No comments:

Post a Comment