“Seek His will in all you do, and He will show you which path to take.” -Proverbs 3:6

Monday, February 14, 2011

Hump Week and VDay

Today was my first day of my fourth week of
my seven weeks of my first phase. ha.
Meaning I am over half way there for phase I!!!
WHOO!!!!!!!!!!
And it was Valentine's Day. We ordered
pizza and drinks for my class today at
school for a surprise. They were so good
today, and that just made it even better!  We
enjoyed pizza and drinks and cookies for our
afternoon snack today. Yummy.
I feel like I have so much to say and talk about,
but don't know where to begin!

Harper is getting tubes in her ears on
the 23rd. :/ I am nervous, but glad
that something is finally being done about
her ear infections.  She will be so much
happier at night and maybe will start
sleeping in her own bed. Fingers crossed.
Harper Layne.. she is so funny these days.
Being almost 8 months old (where has that
time gone?!) she is getting more and more
active! She almost has crawling down pat.
She can roll herself over onto her tummy
and sit herself up. Then she will roll back
over and start to rock back and forth on her knees.
She hasn't figured out how to move her hands
forward yet, but it is so close! She just
jibber jabbers all day long. "Da da da da da"
mostly. Of course D thinks she is really saying
da da, but she isn't. Ha. I guess I can humor him.
Still no teeth for little miss, but she will not 
eat baby food. period. will not. refuses.
spits at me. shakes her head no. oh yes, she knows
how to say "no" with her head. and she does it.
a lot. she will eat, however, any kind of table food
you give her. i'm talking biscuits, pancakes, cookies,
nutri- grain bars, mashed potatoes, dressing, sweet potatoes,
spaghetti noodles, bread.... anything that isn't baby food
this child will eat. :) makes dinner a lot easier around here.

Kyler Channing is such a big man these days. He is
getting so smart and so intelligent! I don't even want
to think about him turn 5 years old this year. 5 years old.
I mean, he was just a baby like 3 months ago.  Anyways..
he is so grown up.  Talks about Jesus and heaven
and making friends and what he is going to do
over the weekends and is always playing on the computer.
Always.  He says some things and it just blows my 
mind that he thinks the way he does. :) :)

In home news, I have new curtains and BJ and I made
for my kitchen. Can I just say, I LOVE THEM.
Pictures will come after I have my kitchen painted.
Which will be around Spring Break. I plan on painting
the kitchen and getting my curtains up and my pictures
to match everything. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOO!
I love my fabric and how they turned out.  Love.

The next few weeks are going to be pretty crazy.  
I have tons due for school and lesson plans
like crazy to make....Among other things going on.
Did I mention we have been to a birthday party every
weekend since Christmas? And last weekend we did
two parties! I am birthdayed out, to say the least.  I 
don't have any on my list for the next few weekends,
so maybe I can actually clean my house and go
through some things. Whew!

I'll leave you now with some recent pictures!





4 comments:

joni said...

Hey other daughter!! Yes you have your plate pretty full! Have fun with those precious children. Love ya.

JWhitworth said...

hey! thanks for your sweet comments! :) miss you!!!

Marty said...

Didn't know you had a blog! I will add it to my feed. I'm due August 14!

JWhitworth said...

well if you have a girl i have TONS of girl clothes! Harper was born on July 1st last year, so I have cute cute summer and fall things! :)

Post a Comment