“Seek His will in all you do, and He will show you which path to take.” -Proverbs 3:6

Sunday, January 30, 2011

The Perfect Day

So we had 70 degree weather yesterday.
Go figure.  2 days before that it was
30 degrees and we had snow flurries. But
yesterday, it was BEAUTIFUL. Too beautiful
to stay indoors for sure.  We got all ready and
went down to the park for a bit and then to the
river walk in Columbus.  Everyone was out 
and about, riding their bikes, playing with their
dogs, and just enjoying the day.  We had the best time!
Harper loved the fresh air and Kyler loved climbing
and exploring everything.  It was such a good day
to just be together!  After such a hectic week, just
to be with the family was exactly what I needed.  
Speaking of school, one week down; six more to go
before spring break! WHOO!
I took so many pictures throughout the day,
but of course after editing and deleting, I was left with
a little over 100 from the day .  I love each
and every one of them!  
I should be working on my list of things to do for
school, but I got sidetracked doing housework
and blogging.  I got in a cleaning mood earlier
and started re-arranging and putting away.  I can't
wait for summertime so I can paint the walls
of my house! D says we have to wait until the summer
so we have the time and moolah... and I am
already planning and picking out colors.  These
colors we have now are just plain and ordinary.
Blah.  I need color and sophistication.  

Sigh.  Time for baths and bedtime. :)
Have a happy week!




No comments:

Post a Comment