“Seek His will in all you do, and He will show you which path to take.” -Proverbs 3:6

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Something to read

I have a tendency to highlight 
verses in my Bible and books.. a lot.
There are an array of colors on almost
every page of my two Bibles and my books.
I wanted to share some of them, as they
get me through the days sometimes.. Other
times they just make me realize things or
think about certain areas in my life
or in other people's lives.  I also have a
tendency to send verses to my friends
who are having hard times...I also
send songs a lot.  Music is good for the soul.
But that is another blog day.
For now.. here are some awesome verses:

"All the peoples of the earth are reguarded as nothing. He does
as he pleases with the powers of the heaven and the peoples of
the earth.  No one can hold back his hand and say to him:
'What have you done?;" - Daniel 4:35

"Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves.
Do what it says." -James 1:22

"If you remain in me and my words remain in you,
ask whatever you wish and it will be given to you."- John 15:7

I have so many more.. these are just the ones from
our life group last night 

Good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment