“Seek His will in all you do, and He will show you which path to take.” -Proverbs 3:6

Friday, January 7, 2011

Ugh. Blah. Gah.

So... I guess the stomach bug
crept into our house yesterday
afternoon and bit me!  I started feeling
bad around 3 yesterday afternoon,
and by 6 p.m., I was down for the count.
I'll spare you the details... they aren't pretty.
By 10 p.m., I was so weak I could barely
keep my eyes open, so I fell asleep.  At midnight
I awoke to find D in the bathroom. The stomach
bug got him, too!  So there we were, husband
and wife, taking turns in there. Ugh. Again,
no details needed.  I know I finally fell back
asleep somewhere around 1 or 2.. only to wake
up at 5:30 to get up. I had to take H to get 
her first dose of two flu shots.  At 8 a.m.
What a way to start my morning after such
a long night. D didn't go work, of course...
So after the doc, I took the kids to school and came home.
D was asleep... and I was so shaky I couldn't
be still.  So I cleaned and did the laundry and
watched Grey's that I missed last night. Gah.
D finally woke up and we have been lying around
all day doing nothing.  K is about to go stay at his
Granna's house for the night. He is the only one
who hasn't been bit yet.  Hope it stays that way.  

Anyways.... here's to a weekend of recovery,
hopefully real food, and NO MORE SPRITE!

Prayers for the stomach bug to go away are
greatly appreciated. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment