“Seek His will in all you do, and He will show you which path to take.” -Proverbs 3:6

Friday, January 28, 2011

Pizza Night

Kyler has been helping me cook
a lot more lately, so I figured we would do
something fun tonight for dinner. I was so glad
today was Friday that I didn't even think about
dinner until I got out of school.  But after I 
got out and could think straight for once, 
I realized tonight was pizza night!
I got home and got everything together...

We started with this...

 cheeses and pepperonis...

 pizza crust (the lazy kind), tomato sauce, and tomato paste
 
Then Kyler made his own pizza, and I made one.









 my pizza!

Kyler's pizza!

They were both soooo good. Lots of cheese and sauce.
Now I know Pizza Hut skimps on their cheese.
Ours were covered in it and it would hang from the
pizza when we took a bite.

Perfect end to a very hectic and busy week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment