“Seek His will in all you do, and He will show you which path to take.” -Proverbs 3:6

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Catch Up

Well, I started interning.
I have 4th grade at Cook Elementary
until Spring Break, then I'll go to
4th grade at Caledonia Elementary. All
semester...4th grade. Hopefully I love
4th graders.  I start full days tomorrow..
I can already tell I am going to be worn out
by the time 3 p.m. gets here tomorrow. Just
after two half days of being there I felt like
it had been a whole week! 
And, on top of all this craziness of school,
Harper is sick again. This time it is congestion,
but it sounds so bad. She feels so bad
and gets so frustrated because she can't drink
her milk because she can't breathe. :/ Poor baby.
We have been babying her, which is not
good for her or us. She wants to be rocked non
stop while she sleeps; if I stop rocking, she wakes up.
She is eating lots of table food, though. I just know
she's going to cut a tooth anytime now. She just has to.

I am so sad we haven't been attending our life group
lately.  It is on Thursday nights, and with me having
to be at school at 7 a.m., it's just not possible
for us to go and not get home until 9 or later and
get the kids fed, bathed, and ready for bed in a timely
manner.  We have schedule around here........but
I am starting to read the book that the rest of
our life group started, so I know what is going on
at least.  D is helping a lot around here! It took long enough
that it is hard work to take care of
two kids, cook, clean, do laundry, and school
work all at the same time! He knows I'm kidding...
He has always helped, but now we are both
having to do it all a lot more.  

With school in full swing, this semester is
going to FLY by. And I am ready.  I have started filling
out job applications and am just waiting on my
letters of recommendation to arrive so I can put
them in the envelope.  I need a job, like, as soon
as  I graduate.  D has been holding the weight of
taking care of us for two years while I finished school.
Bless him.  I love him so. :)
With spring coming soon, that means t-ball is coming, too!
Kyler will probably play in Caledonia this time,
since that is where we live and he will go to school
here... Figured he needs to meet all the kids and we
need to meet the parents.  And my plan is to meet
the teachers at Caledonia to put a good word in for
me so I can teach here, too! ;) Gotta do what I gotta do.

Whew. Lesson plans have consumed me today.  
Let's hope this first full week of teaching is 
full of positives and smiles!

Have a good week!

Here are some pictures from the weekend......







No comments:

Post a Comment