“Seek His will in all you do, and He will show you which path to take.” -Proverbs 3:6

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Lunch Date!

Today I let Kyler stay home from 
school.. partially because it was WAY
too cold to get out to go to school,
and partially because we had a lunch date
with Rachel, baby Hayden, and Chelsea!
We met at McAlisters and just hung out
for at least two hours. Catching up and
taking pictures, of course.  We had our
own little photo session right in the middle
of the restaurant! Perfect. I got to love on
sweet baby Hayden, and Rachel and Chelsea
got to love on Kyler and Harper.  K, H,
and baby H all exchanged their gifts! We
all had the best time. It was so good to catch
up and see my sweet friends! And I could
not stop holding Hayden. I love him. He makes
the funniest faces!  I enjoyed my time with
them so much. Rachel and Chelsea are such
sweet friends and they both hold a special
place in my heart! Love you, girls!
Now, on the the pictures! :)

 kyler, chelsea, and harper!
 hayden!
 see his funny face?!
 kyler, rachel, and harper!
good friends! it's chelsea's turn to get married
and have a baby! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment