“Seek His will in all you do, and He will show you which path to take.” -Proverbs 3:6

Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas Festivities!

With Christmas quickly
approaching.. and man is it
ever approaching... we have been
busy busy with parties, plays, musicals,
cards, decorating, baking, and wrapping.
I am pooped. And it isn't even the big day yet!

We have been reading Christmas/winter
books every night before bed to keep up
with Christmas. :) Good thing I ordered ALL
those books from Scholastic. I love them.
Great prices. Awesome books. And I will
NEVER get rid of them. Greatness.

We also took the kids to see the big man
yesterday. And by big man, I mean...
the big man himself. Santa. Let me just say
that this year Kyler is in full Santa mode.
He actually gets the whole concept of 
big S and the awe of him. It is so fun!
We walked by him yesterday to go in
a store first and Kyler ran right into a woman
from stretching his neck staring at Santa!
BTW- my child is a total ladies man. He waved
at EVERY teenage girl and grown woman
in the mall. Every one of them. He just smiled
that coy smile of his and waved his cute little
wave. I stopped looking at him every time
when I could just hear the girls "awe"ing and
giggling that a studd muffin of a 4 year old
was waving at them. I am in for it!

Today is Kyler's school play! They are
singing some songs and Kyler got asked
to recite a bible verse about Christmas.
He is doing Luke 2:11... "Today a Savior
has been born to you; He is Christ the Lord."
I know it by heart, too, from practicing!
They all will do so good. Pictures to come
of that of course! For now, here is my
sweet babies with Jolly ole' St. Nick.
Pretty good Santa, I thought! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment