“Seek His will in all you do, and He will show you which path to take.” -Proverbs 3:6

Friday, November 5, 2010

Life Group

First, let me say that I love my church and my church
family.  We started a new Sunday School class a
while back for the "college and career" people..
but we have a little bit of everyone...

So, our Sunday School class gets together once a week
for what we call Life Group.  It's just us hanging out, 
eating, socializing, talking about important things,
spiritual things.... you get the picture. We started
this book a couple weeks ago to study:


so far, i am really enjoying it! Dr.
Jeremiah sure knows how to get
under your skin about things...but
it's all the truth.. and nothing but the truth.
Last night our chapter was on atheists,
agnostics, and ambiguous people.  There
were lists of celebrities and famous people
that were in the category of each one. Man
oh man are there TONS of these people
out there! I really had no idea there were so
many... here is the link that tells you who is
who in these categories:

 
Makes me think twice about who I like
and don't like in Hollywood. HM.....

On a lighter note, life group gets me through
the week. I look forward to it all week long.
We get into some deep stuff sometimes,
but that is what needs to be done sometimes, too!

So, if you need something to get mad about,
but tells it like it is, then get this book. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment