“Seek His will in all you do, and He will show you which path to take.” -Proverbs 3:6

Friday, November 5, 2010

30 Day Challenge- Day 7

Day 7- Favorite Movie

again, I don't have just one movie
that I love, but I do have an ultimate
favorite that I can watch over and
over again, and never get tired of it.
well, actually I have 3 of those, then
some I just love a lot.  

fave of ALL time:

 "Nobody puts baby in the corner."
Gah. Chills. Timeless. Classic. Drama. Laughter.
Tears. Anger. So many emotions exude this movie.
Makes me want to be a dancer.
But only with Patrick Swazye.

 mmmmmmmm.......greatness.


2nd runner up:

"Hip? Hip-hop? Hiphopanonymous?"
"And that's the capatiller." "Um, a caterpillar." "That's right, a capatiller."
 
This movie can be on all the time I will sit down
and watch it. It just has the best lines in it! And I love Adam Sandler.
 
 
3rd runner up:

 Tommy: I l-left a message.
Richard: A message? What number did you call?
Tommy: Two, four, niner, five, six, seven...
Richard: I can't hear you, you're trailing off and did I 
catch a niner in there? Were you calling from a walkie-talkie?
Tommy: No, it was cordless.
Richard: You know what? Don't. Not here, not now. 

Tommy: Does this suit make me look fat?
Richard: No, your face does. 

Priceless. Tommy Boy has the most sarcasm ever! And I 
think it is pure genius.  And oldie, but a definite
goodie. 100%.

Last, but not least:


I can't put any quotes from the movie
because of course the funny ones are
too much for readers' eyes. ;) you'll just have 
to watch it to know what I'm talking about.

This is the movie that me and D would watch
all the time when he lived with his grandmother.
Partly because there were only a select few movies
to watch there, and partly because I love love love 
Walter Matthau. Love him.  He remind me of my
grandfather. Looks and personality. And sarcasm.
I love the dynamic of the characters in this movie
and how they still remain friends through it all.
Why can't we all be like that these days?!



No comments:

Post a Comment