“Seek His will in all you do, and He will show you which path to take.” -Proverbs 3:6

Saturday, November 6, 2010

30 Day Challenge- Day 8

Day 8- Places I've Traveled...


Although I love to travel, I haven't really
traveled a whole lot compared to others. I
have never been out of the country, even 
though I had a chance to my senior trip. But
that is another story. And probably won't be told.
I have traveled all over the south, as well
as a few places "up north."  
I have been to Louisiana, of course, since I am
from there originally and my family is there. And 
because it is an awesome place to be at all times!


New Orleans, LA


Been to Tennessee more than a few times, but
of course my favorite trip was for our honeymoon
in 2008. Good times!
 Lover's Leap, Chattanooga, TN


 me in front of the bridge in Chatt.



 Braves Liberty Statue, Atlanta, GA



 me and D at the Braves game. See the rain in the background?!


Been to Texas, Alabama (it's right next door to us), Georgia,
Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, Missouri, Oklahoma,
Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado,  Montana, and Wyoming.
Went to Wyoming on a mission trip with FBC in the summer
of 2009. BEST TIME OF MY LIFE NO DOUBT. :)
Gotta put some pictures from there. Gorgeous place.
God's country. Everywhere I looked there was beauty:

 Heart Mountain, Cody, Wyoming


 This is what we say every morning. Sigh.


 I mean, who couldn't get used to this?!


 Us and The Browns in front of the famous Irma Hotel


 There she is! Ole Faithful!


 Beautiful waterfall, Yellowstone National Park


me and d. :)


Next on my list of places to go are:
-New York City 
(which will not be anytime soon)
-Australia
(which will probably be never)
-Disney World for the kids
(I have been once before, but taking
the kids will be so much fun!)

But for now, my travels include back and forth
to school, errand running, and doctor visits!
But I wouldn't have it any other way.










No comments:

Post a Comment