“Seek His will in all you do, and He will show you which path to take.” -Proverbs 3:6

Monday, November 15, 2010

Happy Birthday, D!

Today is my sweet D's
26th birthday. :)
We don't really do a
whole lot for our birthdays
since we have kids now..
and his so close to the holidays.
BUT.. I have been known
to do some pretty awesome
things for him in the past!

I took him to NOLA
one year to see his fave
band at the time, Tool.
I kidnapped him and didn't 
tell him what we were doing
until about an hour before
the concert started.

Another year I took
him Pittsburgh to watch
his beloved Steelers play.
In the frigid cold weather.

Then last year I had him
a surprise party, Football
themed of course.  It was a hit!

But this year, I have had so
much going on.. that it's going
to be pretty low key.  I wrote
him a letter that he will read
tonight, and Kyler made him
a card all by himself.  He knows
we all love him, even though
there won't be anything special
going on! We love you, D!
You are an amazing husband,
an admirable father, and the
hardest worker I know.  Thank
you for doing the things you do
and taking care of all of us!
You are forever loved.

j, k, and h.

We love you 10!
(inside joke)







1 comment:

Micaa Bags said...

Congratulations to you and your family. Love yall.

Post a Comment