“Seek His will in all you do, and He will show you which path to take.” -Proverbs 3:6

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge- Day 17

Day 17- Something you are looking forward to

HELLO! It's the holiday season..
what's NOT to look forward to!?
I love the holidays. Obviously, since
I have my Christmas decor out
already.. still needing a few touch ups
before I post pictures. Maybe a trip
to Hobby Lobby will help. :)
But, in the near future, I look 
forward to seeing this:

Thanksgiving turkey!!! YUM!

Seeing these people:
 only about HALF the family that will be
at Thanksgiving!

Watching TWO kids have presents this year:

 Kyler's Santa last year

And enjoying time with family. most importantly:
 Pictures this year will have sweet H in them! yay!
( I was about 10 weeks preggo here last year)

AND I am definitely looking forward to baking
and cooking all kinds of goodies for everyone!
That is my favorite thing to do!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment