“Seek His will in all you do, and He will show you which path to take.” -Proverbs 3:6

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Harper's New Tricks!

Harper just turned 4 months on the 1st of November.
But let me tell you, she is already so grown! She just talks
and oos and ahhs and laughs out loud, it is too funny.
She spits, like she is trying to talk, and it cracks us up everytime. 
She also sat alone for about 5 seconds last night!
I was so excited! I know, I know... it was only
5 seconds; but still! She fell over after that, and then
never really sat back up again, but I got it on camera!

 sweet girl!


 so excited, she was drooling everywhere!


 spitting/talking


 d put her in the sink while I ran her bath water tonight!


she seemed to enjoy it!

*please don't pay attention to my UGLY
sink and faucet.  They will be replaced. We bought
an OLD house. And everything in it is OLD. 



Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment