“Seek His will in all you do, and He will show you which path to take.” -Proverbs 3:6

Thursday, November 11, 2010

30 Day Challenge- Day 13

Day 13- Goals

Goals.. Everyone has them, and with this time of
year coming, everyone has the "lose weight" 
every other non realistic goal at the beginning
of the year! Not me! My goals include:
In the near future:
1.  Start re vamping our OLD house we bought. geez.
2.  Graduate from college in May. Can I get an AMEN?!
3.  Receive my teachers license in the mail that says
I am officially certified to teach. Hallelujah.  
4.  Ease into both kids being at school 10 hours
a day, everyday, while I finish school. It's
only 4 1/2 months. I'm telling myself. 

At the moment life goals:
1.  Be the best mom to my children that I can be.
2.  Be the wife my husband says I am. always.
3.  Teach for 25+ years and retire.
4.  Teach at a private school for a time period.
5.  Stay healthy and happy.

Yea, cheesy, I know.. but doesn't
everyone pretty much have the same goals?
You have to work for what you want,
which is exactly what I am doing. And
when you get what you worked for, you
really just want you and your family
to be happy and healthy. That is all that
really matters. :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment