“Seek His will in all you do, and He will show you which path to take.” -Proverbs 3:6

Friday, November 12, 2010

30 Day Challenge- Day 14

Day 14- Picture You Love

Of course I couldn't pick just ONE picture I love..
but I did narrow it down to 3. so sue me.

oh ya. that's me. get it girl! :)
this is me about age 4 i would say.
be glad i didn't pick the one with
a cig in my hand and stilettos on.

 i just love this picture of kyler. it looks like 
something taken for a magazine!



excuse the sticker at the bottom of this. it is
in my scrapbook and the sticker won't come off.
this is me and my two cousins, kyle and kelly.
we were the 3 amigos back in the day. :)
now we all have our own little families now!
i am now married with 2 kids, kyle is getting
married in june, and kelly and his girlfriend just
welcomed a new baby boy! yay! we are still
pretty close, though! footed pj's and all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment