“Seek His will in all you do, and He will show you which path to take.” -Proverbs 3:6

Thursday, November 4, 2010

30 Day Challenge - Day 1

So I guess I will do this 30 day challenge! How else to start
my new blog world off right?!

Day 1- Introduction and 15 facts about me.

Well, I am sure whoever is reading this knows me, but my name is Jennifer Whitworth.
I live in Northeast MS with my husband, two children, a dog, and some fish.  I will
soon be a licensed teacher and CANNOT wait to teach! Some facts about me...

- i could bake all day. everyday.
- i listen to the same songs over and over again all day long.
- i never leave dirty dishes in the sink before i go to bed.
- i sweep and mop at least 3 times a week.
- my entire family's wardrobe is organized by style and color.
- i cook supper 5-6 times a week.
- i will have enough college credit hours to have 2 degrees when i graduate (that's what you get when you change your major 4 times)
- i put my christmas decor up 2 weeks before thanksgiving. don't hate.
- i secretly want to dye my hair dark brown. but i'm a chicken.
-i take at least one picture a day, everyday.
- i recently just got addicted to the blogworld. :)
- look forward to our life groups every week with my church friends (it gets me through the week)
- i dream of vacationing in Austrailia someday
- i have an obsession with scrapbooking and keeping anything and everything that can go in a page
- i tell Harper my secrets and fears all the time. it's not like she's going to tell anyone!

That is all for day 1 challenge! Have a good Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment