“Seek His will in all you do, and He will show you which path to take.” -Proverbs 3:6

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Baby Hayden!

So, I must ode my first real post to the newest addition to my life. Even though he isn't mine, I will be spending LOTS of time with this little man!!!  Hayden Lann Alsup
was born November 2, 2010! He was 8 lbs, 3 ozs and 21" long! :)
His parents are Justin and Rachel Alsup. Rachel and I have been GREAT friends for about 6 years now.  We have been through hers and mine bachelorette parties,  been in each other weddings, and everything in between! She was there when Kyler and Harper were born, and I was SO happy to be there when precious Hayden arrived yesterday!  Rachel is such a good friend, and to see her so happy is exciting! They will go home to a brand new house and baby! Congrats to such a sweet couple and such a wonderful friend! Love you, girl!



me and rachel on my bachelorette trip, 2008.
rachel's bachelorette trip, 2009!


rachel's wedding day, 2009.



1 comment:

Micaa Bags said...

Looking good! Cant wait to see what all comes out of your blog. Have fun with it. Love you.

Post a Comment