“Seek His will in all you do, and He will show you which path to take.” -Proverbs 3:6

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Menu Planning- Week 4

This is the last week in January for the menu. I am in the process right now of making February's menu...My friend, Joy, is bringing me some deer meat.. so I've been researching yummy recipes for that. Can't wait! That will save A LOT at the store this time on meats! Score! Here is the final week (week 4) of January's menu:

Sunday: BBQ Chicken Quesadillas with Spanish Rice (like the Lipton or Uncle Ben's box/bag)
Monday: Pizza Night (this can either be frozen pizza or homemade. I do the roll out crust, pizza sauce, mozz. cheese, pepperonis, and whatever other toppings we want... easy peasy.
Tuesday: Baked Spaghetti with Cream Cheese, Salad, Garlic Bread (same kind from Wal Mart deli) (with the spaghetti, I use penne pasta or small shell pasta and I use a whole block of cream cheese)
Wednesday: Crock Pot Ham (with pineapples and honey), Scalloped Potatoes (from real potatoes), and Wild Rice (Uncle Ben's)
Thursday: Leftovers (Ham sandwiches on Hawaiian rolls are the best) and Chips
Friday: Tilapia Rolls, Asparagus, and White Rice (where it says "Sole" I use tilapia. Works the same.
Saturday: Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup (this is also shopping day for me.. It's Feb 1st!) to the grocery store I will go today. WITH NO KIDS OR HUSBAND. This is the only way I will stick to my list and only spend what I budget myself for. No exceptions. I used to let D come with me, but he wanders to much and picks things up on every aisle. Never again. The kids are so bad, but I just need to think while I'm shopping for a whole month.

Stay tuned for February and all it's deer meat glory! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment