“Seek His will in all you do, and He will show you which path to take.” -Proverbs 3:6

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I've got the itch...

As if I wasn't already in the
holiday season looking for new
and fun recipes to try out...
my Food and Family book came
in today from Kraft Foods. Start
getting yours here.  I look forward
to getting these every quarter!  They have
such fun recipes and awesome tricks
of the baking and cooking trades.  I 
cook out them so much, I have food
stains and water spots all over most of
them.  I always get holiday recipes out
of these books to give for gifts instead 
of presents.  Homemade food is much
more presentable (and yummy)
than a generic gift every year! And Ihave
so much fun deciding on what to make..
I usually end up doing a little of everything
since I can't ever decide.  I live for the 
holiday baking season. Some of my
favorites on my list to conquer this year are:

 Banana Bread Minis. perfect for gifts!


 Turtle Cake. I'm thinking Thanksgiving dessert.


 Chocolate Mousse Cake. anytime...


 Mexican Monkey Bread. Good
Christmas dinner appetizer.


Spinach and Artichoke Cups. Good snack
to have handy while enjoying family time!
Can't wait to start baking and making!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment