“Seek His will in all you do, and He will show you which path to take.” -Proverbs 3:6

Friday, November 19, 2010

30 Day Challenge- Day 19

Day 19- Something you miss

Something I miss...
I had to think about this one
for a bit. I mean, what things
do I actually MISS when I think
about them?

- my apartment. i love our house
now, but my Jess Lyons apt.
was our first little home and it was
so cozy. and everything in it was
brand new. :)
 
 
- believing in Santa. life was much 
easier then.

-elementary school. snack time,
recess, no face break outs,
no boyfriends, no responsibility.
i think i'll keep k and h little forever.

-my old Impala. man I loved that car.
loved loved loved it. too bad
I don't have a picture of it. :(

-Goody's. who in the world
decided to close it?! My cutest
clothes came from there. Gah.

-my FAVORITE jeans 
(Duck Head brand from the
store that no longer exists)
that now have too many holes 
and patch marks to wear them
anywhere. bummer.

-seeing this face whenever
I want to: ( and my hair being
this short.)
-seeing this other face all the time:

No comments:

Post a Comment