“Seek His will in all you do, and He will show you which path to take.” -Proverbs 3:6

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge- Day 23

Day 23- Favorite vacation

Favorite vacation? I don't
know that it would be called
a vacation, but I sure had the
time of my life there! D and I
went to Cody, Wyoming on a 
mission trip with our church
last summer. Can you say
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G?
We went there to paint
and put a new roof on the
church buildings there.  The 
pastor there, Mark King,
is from Aberdeen and used
to go to FBC... so of course
we went to help! It is pure
God's country there, let me 
tell you. I mean, everywhere
you look there are mountains,
rivers, lakes, more mountains,
the sun, the clouds, more
mountains...just breath
taking, really.  On our last
day there, we got to go to
Yellowstone, which was by far
the coolest place ever! There is
something about seeing animals
in their natural habitat and being
in an environment that is untouched
by hunting and logging and things..
It is so peaceful. You can really have
some serious talks with the big Man
above for sure. Anyways, that trip
was nothing but pure joy for me and I
got so much out of it spiritually and 
mentally. And i took TONS of pictures.
897 to be exact. in 6 days. Want
me to put up all of them!?

Just kidding. Here are  just
some of the ones from our
grand trip up north! 



 Heart Mountain. Looks like an Indian chief's head...


 Katie, Meme, Emily, Taylor, me, and Valerie on the roof!



 oh yea, snow on the mountains. in july!

 such CALM, clear water. looks like a postcard, no?

 






No comments:

Post a Comment