“Seek His will in all you do, and He will show you which path to take.” -Proverbs 3:6

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Day 4: Stranger

Ok, I didn't come in contact with a stranger today other than the lady that checked me out at Wal- Mart. And frankly, I wasn't about to ask, "Can I please take a picture of you for my blog?" So.... I did take a picture of these two not so strangers... So this will have to do for today's post. I know they aren't strangers to me, but they kind of are. I mean, I know them, obviously. But their personalities grow and change everyday. Especially Harper's. Kyler has had the same personality for a while, but he will soon be changing as well (He starts KINDERGARTEN this coming fall.) So... instead of my nice check out lady at Wal-Mart, you get these strangers instead. :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment