“Seek His will in all you do, and He will show you which path to take.” -Proverbs 3:6

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Currently...

So I stole this from someone else, but isn't that how blogging started anyways?! Just something little... tomorrow I will start this February challenge:



But, until then.. here's what's going on with me and us, "currently."


Current Guilty Pleasure: sleeping late and staying in my pajamas all day on Saturday. every Saturday.

Current Play List: Klove in my car, on my computer, anywhere. I'm taking the 30 day challenge. :)

Current Read:"Not A Fan" journal devotional. Pretty interesting so far. It's making me look at myself. On the inside. Which isn't pretty sometimes.

Current Drink:Water mostly, and my addiction of Root Beer any chance I can get it at a restaurant.

Current Food:Yogurt covered raisins and strawberries.

Current Favorite Show:Grey's Anatomy (yes, I am that girl) and Cake Boss.

Current Wishlist:a new cellular device would be nice and a money tree?!

Current Needs:I am in no "need" of anything. My "want" list is forever long, though. In all seriousness, the things I need are: more prayer (by me) and more "family" time outside of my house.

Current Blessing:a loving husband, two healthy and beautiful children, a job (sometimes), transportation to that job, a roof over my head,  a best friend that no other has, and family all around.

Current Triumphs:making it this far in my first year of teaching (halfway through the 3rd 9 weeks)

Current Indulgence:caramel cappuccinos and homemade chocolate chip cookies

Current Excitement:tomorrow is HUMP DAY! that means only 3 more days until the weekend! :) :) I live for Saturday and Sunday these days. Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment